Our Vision, Mission and Core Values:
Our vision: is to be the recognized leader in Northern Virginia in empowering clients and their families to maximize their control, dignity, independence, and values while successfully planning for legal, financial, and social issues of aging, healthcare, family protection and wealth management.
Our mission: is to help clients protect their assets, preserve their independence and maintain their security as they confront the issues of aging or illness. We accomplish positive results through a unique blend of understanding the issues, skill in their resolution and a pervasive commitment to care, concern and consideration for our clients.
Our vision and mission will be attained through adherence to our core values which are as follows:
- Integrity/Trustworthiness – we handle all matters with the utmost integrity and trustworthiness.
- Family Focus – we are focused on helping families achieve their objectives and helping them through difficult times.
- Comforting Others – we are here to comfort and help our clients, coworkers, and others in their time of need.
- Team Environment
- Offering to help others both internally (each other) and externally (clients)
- Notice others around us and their need for assistance
- Effective Communication
- Approach team members on their terms
- Approach our clients on their terms
- Professionalism as demonstrated by:
- Listening for understanding
- Being respectful and collaborative
- Serving our clients in a respectful manner
- Assuring our message of excellence is apparent in how we present ourselves in our appearance, demeanor, expertise, and final product
Current Job Openings:
- Assistant Director of Client Services (Current job opening)
- General Legal Administrative Assistant (current job opening)
- Associate Litigation Attorney (Current Job Opening)