The Wealth Protection Concierge Care Plan is an annual, automatically renewing membership service of the Legacy Elder Law Center. Membership agreements executed in the first six months of any calendar year will terminate on June 30 of the following calendar year. Membership agreements executed in the second six months of any calendar year will terminate on December 31 of the following calendar year. Please contact us a month or two before the termination date to schedule your next Annual Review Meeting. You authorize auto-renewal by your method of payment on the 10th day of the last month of your annual membership. You may cancel auto-renewal of your annual CCP membership at any time at least one full business day before the date of your auto-renewal by sending a “Notice of Cancellation of Auto-Renewal” by email to [email protected].
Membership in the Concierge Care Program entitles you to the following:
- The right to schedule a complimentary Annual Review Meeting to:
- Review and re-state your core planning documents on an annual basis to reflect changes in the state of the art, the law and your personal circumstances on a three-year rotation (if client retains capacity).
- Year One – Your Advanced Medical Directive(s) and Durable Healthcare Power(s) of Attorney.
- Year Two – Your Durable General Power(s) of Attorney.
- Year Three – Your Revocable Living Trust.
- Review your asset titling.
- Complimentary telephone calls and emails with our staff regarding your Legacy Elder Law Center created estate and asset protection plan and the retitling of your assets.
- Complimentary consultation to discuss options in the event of a family member becomes incapacitated, needs immediate long-term care assistance, or dies.
- Ten (10) percent discount on all services provided by our firm. (Excluding any CCP Renewal).
- Special pricing available to upgrade Fundamentals and Family Plan to Protect Everything or Everyone (with or without a Medicaid application) with a continuous membership in the Concierge Care Plan.
- Complimentary Notary services.
- Client-accessible online digital lockbox to store electronic copies of your planning documents.
- Unlimited participation in LELC’s Exclusive Education Programs (if any).
- Additional costs incurred by the firm, such as recordation and filing fees, overnight delivery, accounting fees or expenses may be billed separately.
- While the CCP does not cover consultations for clients prosecuting Medicaid applications or Medicaid renewal applications on their own, we may agree to provide such services under a separate, written representation agreement.